The massive palazzo-style building at 100 Old Slip in downtown Manhattan now sits vacant. It housed the New York Police Department’s first precinct until 1973, …
For a Longer, Healthier Life, Share Your Data The New York Times
Privacy protections are standing in the way of artificial-intelligence programs that could diagnose cancers and screen for genetic disorders.
New Yorkers Are Beach-bound. So, Where Are the Sharks? The New York Times
[Want to get New York Today by email? Here’s the sign-up.] It’s Wednesday. Weather: The day starts cool and reaches a high in the 70s. Expect lots of clear sky …
The club is finishing a phenomenal season — thanks in part to an unrivaled reliance on analytics.
Grahamsville museum opens with new art exhibit Times Herald-Record
GRAHAMSVILLE – The Time and the Valleys Museum opened a new exhibit, “WOW! Water on Water,” for a special museum member and artist reception last …
Canadian Jews are more accomplished at sport than you’d think Canadian Jewish News
Jews are known as the people of the Book, but they’ve done pretty well on the hockey rink, the curling sheet, the track and the gridiron. Contrary to the stereotype …
Blue states push back on Trump admin with lawsuits charging health care discrimination – KBZK Bozeman News
- Blue states push back on Trump admin with lawsuits charging health care discrimination KBZK Bozeman News
- NYC, state join legal fight over ‘moral conviction’ health care rule New York Post
- New York leads coalition of states suing Trump admin over health care discrimination CNN
- The Latest: California also suing over Trump health rule Fox News
- NY leads states suing Trump admin over health care discrimination WFMZ Allentown
- View full coverage on Google News
New York City and state are joining up with a coalition of more than 20 state and local governments in a lawsuit to block a new rule issued by the federal …
Andy Beshear Wins Democratic Primary for Kentucky Governor The New York Times
Mr. Beshear, the son of the state’s former governor, will face Matt Bevin, who survived a closer-than-expected vote on the Republican side.